Produce for All
Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services' (SFBFS) Produce for All provides free, fresh fruits and vegetables to individuals and families in under-served areas throughout Sacramento County. These produce distributions occur at health clinics, schools, churches and other community centers distributing items directly to families in need.
Here's how it works:
- There are no requirements (address, identification or income) - all are welcome! The only information participants will be asked for is their household size.
- Distributions occur outdoors (rain or shine) and last for one hour.
- Distributions occur monthly at all locations.
- Prior to receiving produce, participants will be invited to take recipe cards, receive resources from other organizations and will have the opportunity to apply for CalFresh.
- Participants will then receive at least five different types of fruits and vegetables, which average between 15-30 pounds.
- Each produce item will be bagged. Please bring a reusable bag or cart to help transport the items.
For more information, please contact the Produce for All Program Coordinator.
Check out the Produce for All calendar below - we look forward to seeing you soon!