Partner Agency Network
In an effort to address the needs of the food insecure of Sacramento County, Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services partners with 220 food pantries throughout the county. Through food distributions and congregate meals made possible by this network of partner agencies, 130,000 food insecure individuals receive nourishment each month.
In addition to food resources, Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services supports these agencies by helping them build capacity to best reach those in need through education, training and creating opportunities for agencies to partner with local resources, such as Grocers Feed the Hungry.
Working together with our partner agency network helps families throughout Sacramento move toward self-sufficiency.
Partner Agencies - Let us know if Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services can provide training to your staff and volunteers to help you get the word out about CalFresh in our community! Contact Lorena at (916) 925-3240.
Partner Agency Forms
- Partner Agency Application and Agreement and Amended changes to the application (July 2, 2015)
- ServeSafe instructions
- Shopping List Example
- Food Product Coding Guide
- Grocers Feed the Hungry Application
- Standard Sign in sheet
- CalFresh Incentive Program Application
- 2017 Partner Agency Holiday/Event Calendar
- Letter from Blake Young re: legal status of families who receive food
One-Time Food Donation Request Forms
Primarius Web Window Tools
Latest Food Product Recalls