Third Party Fundraiser Agreement
Thank you for helping Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services (SFBFS) promote awareness and raise funds to help families and individuals in need! Please read our Third Party Fundraiser Guidelines and FAQs before completing this form. You can also download the agreement here.
Submission of this form does not constitute approval. We will contact you within seven (7) business days of receipt.
- No action will be taken on any fundraiser until approval is received from SFBFS.
- All communications mentioning SFBFS need approval before release, distribution or publication.
- Fundraisers must comply with all federal, state and local laws.
- It is the responsibility of the fundraiser coordinator to obtain all necessary licenses, permits and insurance certificates that are required.
- SFBFS can provide tax receipts only for donations made directly to SFBFS for which no goods or services have been exchanged.
- The fundraiser coordinator must provide SFBFS with proceeds within 60 days of the fundraiser’s end.
I acknowledge SFBFS is a beneficiary of this third party fundraiser and not a sponsor. I understand that SFBFS assumes no legal or financial liability for this fundraiser. I recognize that as the coordinator of this fundraiser, I am responsible for adhering to SFBFS’ requirements as outlined above and in the Third Party Fundraiser Guidelines and agree to modify, cease or cancel my fundraiser if SFBFS is notified or becomes aware of practices incongruent with its guidelines or mission.