Come behind the scenes and meet the people who make the organization run! This month’s featured staff member is Gabriela Lopez-Valle, Parent Education Manager.
1. What’s your favorite thing about working at SFBFS?
My favorite thing about working at SFBFS is working with different ethnic groups and helping clients find resources in the community.
2. What does a typical workday at SFBFS look like for you?
A typical day for me consists of teaching classes, as well as helping clients with diapers and other needs.
3. What inspires you in supporting the SFBFS mission and culture?
I love hearing about clients when they share that the courses we teach them are changing their lives and they are implementing what they learn in their households.
4. What is your favorite pastime?
I love watching action movies!
5. What is your favorite fruit or veggie and why?
I love peaches and nectarines. I love fresh nectarines in a pastry or in a jam!