Every month on the blog, we highlight an SFBFS staff member to give you a peek inside SFBFS’ operations and the people who make the organization run!
This month’s featured staff member is Shay Smith, Technology Education Manager:
1. What’s your favorite thing about working at SFBFS?
The look on folks’ faces when I talk about what we do.
2. What does a typical workday at SFBFS look like for you?
Saving the world one resume at a time...with some forgotten passwords in between.
3. What inspires you in supporting the SFBFS mission and culture?
To me, education is a foundation that spans across time, culture and religion. I now understand why a hand up is more than a hand-out. The inspiration is the mission in that helping the stranger is our culture.
4. What is your favorite pastime?
Spending time with my family #teamfleming.
5. What is your favorite fruit or veggie and why?
Strawberries because I was born in February!