Every month on the blog, we highlight an Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services staff member to give you a peek inside our operations and the people who make the organization run!
This month’s featured staff member is Sandra Yahya, Warehouse & Inventory Manager
- What’s your favorite thing about working at SFBFS? Helping people in need!
- What does a typical workday at SFBFS look like for you? Working and collaborating with SFBFS departments and staff as well as managing the Food Bank Services warehouse and inventory.
- What inspires you in supporting the SFBFS mission and culture? Having the satisfaction of helping and supporting people in need and guiding them to achieve their financial independence.
- What is your favorite pastime? I love spending quality time with family and friends as well as traveling.
- What is your favorite fruit or veggie and why? Strawberries, bananas, potatoes, Swiss chard, cauliflower… I like the majority of fruit and vegetables!